Last Chance: Submit Your Billboard Designs
All entries must be received by June 1.
The Marlboro Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse is looking for some talented students to design an anti-bullying billboard for Rt. 79.
The theme, "Stop Bullying, You Can Make a Difference," will be featured on the billboard in September with the winning design from a student between grades 6 and 12.
• Billboard artwork must include the statement –“Stop Bullying Now – You Can Make a Difference” and illustrate this idea.
• The billboard concept and design, any photos or artwork used must be the students’ original work.
• The Alliance logo must be included on billboard.(logo is attached)
• The following information must be included: student/students name, school and grade.
• All entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by June 1, 2012.
• Entries will be judged on overall impact, effectiveness in conveying the theme and originality.
• All entries become the property of Marlboro Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse.
If you have any questions please contact Marlboro Alliance (732) 617-0186 or e-mail email@example.com.