Marlboro and Colts Neck Tax Periods Extended
Colts Neck has until Nov. 26 and Marlboro has until Nov. 15.
Marlboro and Colts Neck residents have a little bit longer to pay fourth quarter taxes due to the interruption of Hurricane Sandy.
In Colts Neck, residents have until Nov. 26 at 4:30 p.m. to have payments processed without an interest penalty.
Residents can pay in the following ways:
- To pay by credit card or non-VISA debit card: 2.95% of transaction amount
- To pay by VISA debit card: $3.95 per transaction
- To pay by on-line ach: $1.05 per transaction
- If your payment is late, please call 732-462-5470, x 102 for the correct payment amount.
- The Tax Collector at Town Hall cannot accept credit, debit or on-line ACH payments. These must be done on-line at a site other than Town Hall.
In Marlboro, residents have until Nov. 15. in the following ways:
- At Township Offices – 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro, NJ Monday – Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Mail a check using your return payment stub to the Township of Marlboro Tax Collector – 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro, NJ 07746.
- On line through a third party payment processing company using an electronic check or credit card. Select the link the Tax Collector website and using your tax bill, enter your tax account number and the amount of your quarterly tax. Please note that these services involve the imposition of fees and charges (currently Credit Card transactions are assessed a fee of 2.69% of the payment amount & E- check transactions are $2.00 per check) by the third party providers. No fees are assessed by Marlboro Township.