The Week Ahead: College Scholarship Available
A look at the happenings in Marlboro and Colts Neck this week.
- The Marlboro Township Historic Preservation Advisory Commission is sponsoring a $1,000 scholarship for a graduating senior from Marlboro Township. Applications are available atMarlboro High School Guidance Office and at email@example.com. Applications may be returned to the Marlboro High School Guidance Office or mailed to:
Marlboro Twp. Preservation Advisory Commission
1979 Township Drive
Marlboro, N. J. 07746
- The Marlboro Planning Board will hold a technical meeting at Town Hall on Tuesday at 8 p.m.
- The Marlboro Recreation Commission will meet on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in Town Hall.
- The Marlboro Ethics Board will meet on Wednesday at 8 p.m. in the Town Hall meeting room. The board will most likely discuss the complaint made by former council candidate Chris Dean against Councilwoman Randi Marder.
- The Marlboro Township Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse will meet on Thursday at 9:15 a.m. in Town Hall.
- The Marlboro Town Council will meet on Thursday at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. The Marlboro Board of Education will hold a School Budget Q&A Session at the meeting.
In Colts Neck
- Dancing Bears Music is an early childhood music and movement program for children ages 6 weeks - 4 years, with a caregiver. Join the Monmouth County Parks System at the Dorbrook Receation area on Monday at 9:30 a.m.
- The Colts Neck High School PTSO will meet at Colts Neck High School at 3 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Come take a Zumba class with Norma Marino at the Colts Neck Library on Saturday at 10 a.m. No prior training is required. Wear comfortable clothes. Anyone aged 15 or older is invited to attend this event, however, registration is required as space is limited. Please stop by or call the library to make your reservation today.