The Colts Neck Shade Tree Commission has announced a logo contest for residents of Colts Neck. The winning Shade Tree Commission logo will be used on all correspondence, signage and printed materials, as well as the township website. The commission’s purpose is to create and maintain standards governing the planting and preservation of all trees, brush, vines, shrubs and ground cover on Township-owned land and greenways to retain the rural, bucolic character of Colts Neck.
Rules of Entry:
- Entry will be judged for creativity, professionalism and how well it defines the Shade Tree Commission’s purpose
- All logos must include the Colts Neck Shade Tree Commission name
- Submissions deadline is 1/31/13
- Electronic entries may be emailed in .jpg or .pdf format with your name, address, email and phone number to Anita O’Malley, Shade Tree Commission secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand drawn entries may be mailed or delivered with your name, address, email and phone number to: Township of Colts Neck Town Hall, 124 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck, NJ 07722, ATT: Anita O’Malley, Shade Tree Commission secretary
- One winner will be chosen by the Shade Tree Commission on 2/7/13
The winner will be recognized with a certificate of honor by the Colts Neck Mayor, and will be publicized on the township website and news carriers.