If you aren't one of the 100 million people expected to watch this year's Super Bowl, you may be looking for something to do.
Believe it or not, there are other things to watch on TV this Sunday. Just ask Animal Planet. According to the Huffington Post, the 2011 Puppy Bowl set ratings records for the channel with 9.2 million viewers.
Official pre-game coverage begins at 1 p.m., so here are a few suggestions for those of you who won't be watching the New York, Boston rivalry unfold.
- Animal Planet Puppy Bowl VIII begins at 3 p.m.
- ABC Family Bring It On marathon
- Bravo Real Housewives of Orange County marahon
- Food Network Rachael v. Guy Cookoff marathon
- Soap Network One Tree Hill, The OC and Beverly Hills 90210
- CMT Kitchen Nightmares marathon
- E! Sex and the City marathon
- AMC E.T.
- TLC Hoarding, Buried Alive marathon
- USA NCIS marathon