The first quarter has officially snuck up on Marlboro and Colts Neck residents.
Both Marlboro and Colts Neck property tax payments are due Feb. 1, and payments must be processed by 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 11.
Paying in Colts Neck:
- To pay by credit card or non-VISA debit card: 2.95% of transaction amount
- To pay by VISA debit card: $3.95 per transaction
- To pay by on-line ach: $1.05 per transaction
- If your payment is late, please call 732-462-5470, x 102 for the correct payment amount.
- The Tax Collector at Town Hall cannot accept credit, debit or on-line ACH payments. These must be done on-line at a site other than Town Hall.
Paying in Marlboro:
- At Township Offices – 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro, NJ Monday – Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Mail a check using your return payment stub to the Township of Marlboro Tax Collector – 1979 Township Drive, Marlboro, NJ 07746.
- Online through a third party payment processing company using an electronic check or credit card. Select the link the Tax Collector website and using your tax bill, enter your tax account number and the amount of your quarterly tax. Please note that these services involve the imposition of fees and charges (currently Credit Card transactions are assessed a fee of 2.69% of the payment amount & E- check transactions are $2.00 per check) by the third party providers. No fees are assessed by Marlboro Township.