Shoprite of Marlboro Township
Located on Route 9 North in Cambridge Square Plaza, Shoprite's entrance is bordered by seasonal flowers indoors and out; immediately after its floral selection follows full lines of regular, organic and international produce. A case marked "Cheeses of the World" refrigerates packaged, boxed and foil-wrapped cheeses. The deli uses an "Order & Shop" paper form so customers can save time. Conveniently, groceries can also be ordered online for pick-up or delivery. This supermarket also has four self-checkout stations.
- Fax: 732-617-1690
- Hours: Daily, 6am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The supermarket has automatic doors, and open floor layouts.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.shoprite.com
- Specialties: Produce, deli meats and salads, seafood, bakery, pharmacy services and over-the-counter items, household and kitchen items.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: Chinese
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Ice: Yes